Bhaktapur fire destroys property worth Rs one million

A fire that broke out at a restaurant at local Radhe Radhe Chowk of Madhayapur Thimi municipality-5 on Tuesday evening burnt property worth one million rupees.

The restaurant is run by Prem Bahadur Basyal of Sindhuli on the ground floor of the four-story house of Nawaraj Kaspal. The fire started due to electric short circuit.

The fire was brought under control through the joint efforts of the Nepal Police, the Juddha fire brigade and the local people, police stated.



© 2017 Setopati Sanchar Pvt. Ltd.