Fire breaks out at Sharemarket building


A fire has broken out at the Sharemarket building of Putalisadak Monday morning. The fire broke out at NIC Trading Center on the fourth floor of the building at around 10 in the morning, according to police.
Fire engines from Kathmandu Metropolitan City and Nepal Army, and security persons and locals are trying to douse the fire.
The fact that the fire could not spread much has spared massive damages. The police say what sparked the fire and the details of damages have yet to be known.

Share:

Comments

© 2017 Setopati Sanchar Pvt. Ltd.