Fire at furniture industry in Saptari guts property worth Rs 2 million


Property worth Rs two million was gutted by fire that broke out at a furniture industry at Mauwaha Chowk, Balan Bihu rural municipality of Saptari district last night.

The fire started from Siyaram Sharma’s furniture industry being run at Chaudhari Yadav’s house at Mauwaha Chowk. It started due to a short circuit. The furniture industry was entirely gutted in the fire.

Seven houses in the locality including the house belonging to Dev Narayan Safi, three houses belonging to Jivchha Safi, two houses of Laxmi Safi and one house of Chandreshwar Yadav were gutted by the fire, the Area Police Office, Kadarbona, stated. Police and locals extinguished the fire with the help of a fire truck brought from Rajbiraj.

Share:

Comments

© 2017 Setopati Sanchar Pvt. Ltd.