Out of seven people injured due to electric shock at Thakre rural municipality-11 Tuesday morning, one has succumbed to his injuries in course of treatment.
The deceased has been identified as Mikki Tamang of Jhapa district. Tamang died in course of treatment at Trauma Center, said Police Inspector at Area Police Office, Khanikhola, Jeevan Niraula.
The incident took place when the water pipeline they were laying down came in contact with electric wire.
Similarly, the injured Dhan Bahadur Karki, Dhiraj Karki, Gopi Kulu, Suresh Kulu, Maili Tamang and Gautam Tamang of Dhading district are receiving treatment at Trauma Center and Kirtipur Hospital in Kathmandu.